Wednesday 16 November 2011

“I never want to see you again!” she said raising her voice to the man standing in front of the door. It is the salesman who wants to get his Punjabi suites sold. He comes every two weeks to promote his new arrivals and persuading them to buy. Taken back with her words, the man said, “I’m sorry to bother you madam but I have some new Punjabi suite that might interest you. Would you mind giving me some time and I promise this would be the last you would see me around”. Hearing upon this, she grew  intolerant and said, “ I’ve had enough of this reason. It would be better if you could find someone who will interested in it. Thank you!,” as she slams the door hardly without allowing him to react. 

(C)Sharlini.M.2011. All copyrights reserved. 

1 comment:

  1. --> its a good conversation but I feel the lady character in the story sounds a bit rude.
    --> less dialogues in it but you have more explanation about the overall situation.
    --> you should create longer dialogue in shorter and clearer version.
    --> love the story line. different and unique.

    ReplyDelete